Friday, September 18, 2009

Who's Who in New York City

Today we decided to do a bus tour and go Uptown towards Harlem...was very interesting and glad I saw it from a bus.
As we were getting to the end of our 2 hour tour we had a celebrity sighting right outside Central Park...it was none other than
Minnie Mouse.
Then tonight we had tickets to see
"A Steady Rain"
with Daniel Craig (who is the new James Bond)
That's him in the picture below.
and then this gorgeous man as well...
Hugh Jackman.
There were so many people standing waiting for them to come out...it was a little crazy..they didn't sign long but were gracious...we only did pictures...too much going on to try to do the autograph thing. But still fun. It was a fun filled Broadway experience this time around in New York City.

For more of our adventures check out Fonda's blog at
http://www.ingoodetime.blogspot.com/
Tomorrow we head home..Good night!
Oh..and No...I didn't find my P. Diddy!
:(

2 comments:

Stacy said...

sorry you didn't find him - maybe next time!

Robin said...

me too :( I guess I'll just have to keep searchin' and hoping!