Wednesday, September 16, 2009

To Be Or Not To Be?

In case you are not aware I am in New York City.
Tonight Fonda and I had dinner at The 21 Club and afterwards we went back to the hotel to change and decided to hit the streets and walk.
We walked around Times Square and kind of did a circle off Broadway.
We saw the Broadhurst Theatre on 44th street with the sign
"Hamlet"
So the question became do we go and take a look or not?
So we did and the show had not let out yet but was close.
The reason to go by this theatre was because of this man
"Jude Law"
He is playing Hamlet.
We were able to get in a line by the stage door and take pictures.
Oh what a happy girl am I.
For more of a recap check out Fonda's blog tomorrow as she tells our adventures from the day. I will blog more when I'm home.
Now if I could just find P. Diddy the trip would be complete.

No comments: