Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Calm After The Storm?

Well....I have moved into the new house...I have been sleeping here since Saturday...I still need to unpack and shop. So, to put it nicely....the house is upside down.

I still need to shop for furniture...I have some, some is on order and some I haven't even found yet. But at least the move is over with.

Today I'm heading back to the old house for one more day of cleaning and taking the last few items that were left behind and then I should be done. I sure hope so.

I haven't received a closing date on the old house yet but I know they are trying to hurry and push it through...they are shooting for the end of next week....as long as it's before Novembers payment I'll be happy.

I will post pictures soon but the house is not in picture order right now and the camera is packed somewhere.

I finally got connected to the Internet this morning. Never thought I would miss something so much. I had to end up buying a new laptop. My other one wouldn't turn on so it has to be shipped out and could be 2-3 weeks before I get it back...couldn't go any longer so a new laptop was purchased.....I'm almost whole again...ha...now if I can get the house in shape I'll be complete.

I have a new email address...if you haven't received an email from me yet with it, it's coming soon but if you don't get one you can leave me a message on the comment section of this blog and I'll send it to you.

I'll be in touch....can't wait for you all to see the new home. I'm thinking of hosting a Holiday Open House ...so be looking for your invitation.

Until next time...Take care...oh...and those Grand-babies are good and growing...just wait until you see new pictures.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

So very exciting! Can't wait to see the house!!!