Friday, October 2, 2009

No Closing Today

Today I was suppose to close on the new house. In the back of my mind I was prepared for this to not happen. It just seemed as though everything that was suppose to be done was so last minute. I was told not to worry that everything would be fine and taken care of.

So closing was to be at 10 and yesterday I get the call it's been pushed back to 3...then around noon today I get the call...everything will be good to close at three but because of the time and the funding hadn't been sent through that when I close I may not be able to get the keys to the house and will have to wait until Monday to allow the funding to go through.

While talking to Jenn about this I called back and said....I'm not gonna close and pay on a house that I can't get into for 3 days and be responsible for...so if I can't close and get the keys then we'll have to do it another day...so they couldn't guarantee I could have the keys so Monday morning we'll try again.

So...I have taken advantage of the situation and got a nap in today, very much needed and tomorrow I will continue to pack but at a slower pace. I'm exhausted!

Anyway...just wanted to update you all and after I get moved and settled I will share more. Have a wonderful weekend...I think we're expecting rain.

No comments: