Sunday, October 18, 2009

Things Are Coming Together ..... Slowly

Morning! It's Sunday and I'm in bed watching re-runs of 90210 while the dogs sleep. We got up a couple hours ago and already put away one box of stuff in the office, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher and watched the dogs play....now we're all tired.

I'm watching Howie while Jenn, Paul and Liam are out of town. They went to Columbus so Paul could run in a marathon. He needs this run to qualify for The Boston Marathon in April...prayers for Paul. While there they also get to visit with family. Paul has a brother that lives in Columbus and his parents and his sister and her family are in Stuebenville a couple hours away.

I have been busy with "TRYING" to get the house in shape and watching the dogs...it's like having a house full of kids.

I had some furniture delivered yesterday...my bookcase for the office and my dining table and the last of the chairs and the rug for the dining room. Now the office is complete with it's furniture. This is the only room complete so hopefully I can get the room put together and soon.

Of course my window delivery for the furniture was 10-4 and of course they came at 3:45 but the day wasn't wasted. I did unpack a couple of boxes and found me some yard men. There was a crew doing some neighbors yards and I figured if they can use them so can I ...so 2 houses down I went to see what I needed to do to get on the list. They came right over, there were 5 guys, 2 guys in front, 2 in back and one that racked the mulch and laid some seed on the grass. Ten minutes and 30 dollars later they were done and my yard looked pretty. Yeah for workmen...ha!

So today I think I'm gonna relax and unpack here and there. Tomorrow after Jenn and Paul return I'll head out and take care of things. I so need a couch for the living room. I'm tired of using my bed and my bedroom as the room to hang out in. I feel like I'm hidden away. So tomorrow I may head out and search for one unless I get a wild hair today.

Well the dogs are up from a very short nap and playing so I think it's time for me to get up and let them out. Thanks for letting me ramble. Hope your weekend was a good one. Until next time...

It is What It Is!

No comments: