Thursday, October 8, 2009

A New Beginning

It's a new beginning for me...a little scary and a little exciting.

I closed this past Monday on my new house. It's a little strange but exciting. I feel like I'm really out on my own now. I went from my parents home to a home with Todd and now it's just me. Though it's been just me for 3 1/2 years it seems different some how. I feel like I'm growing up and moving out on my own...I guess I'm finally growing up...again (ha). I feel like I've gone around the circle and now I'm going again but on a different path this time.

I haven't moved into the new house yet where I'm staying over night. I've been out looking at and buying furniture, getting things I need for the house and taking care of things like getting blinds put in, having the place exterminated, getting alarm hooked up along with phone and Internet and cable...all those good things to give you the comforts of home.

Needless to say...I'm tired.

This weekend my plan is to have things completely moved out of one home and into the other.

I have sold the country home and the people buying it are wanting a fast close...they want to move in, in 2 weeks...so I have a very busy schedule right now. Once I get my stuff out of here I will need to do a little cleaning.

I hope once I'm settled I'll be able to post pictures of the home so you can see but better yet I hope you'll be able to come by for a visit.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am very excited for you! Can't wait to see the new house! :)

Fonda said...

Can hardly wait to see it! I am so excited for you! Here's to new beginnings...and happy endings!