Monday, January 18, 2010

Address Labels

Yippee! Address labels...I love 'em.

Over the weekend in the mail I received free address labels from certain organizations in hopes for a donation. Some I support and some I don't. But was so VERY HAPPY to receive them.

You see...when I moved I had enough address labels from the old address to last me years and years. Upon moving here I had none so every time I had to mail something I had to hand write my name and address on the envelope. Seems like a simple chore. Think again. For someone that doesn't like to write and after awhile starts to bother the hand this chore started to become a pain in the you know what.

But this morning I'm doing bills and using my new address labels and all I can say is......

"Yippee....I Love Address Labels!"

1 comment:

Fonda said...

You are too funny! Now I know what to get you for Christmas next year...pretty address labels!!!