Friday, January 29, 2010

The Big 50

Well Wednesday I turned 50....I know...It's crazy! But at least I didn't wake up feeling any older.

Tuesday evening I left town with 2 girlfriends and Jenn and we headed to Vegas. Wednesday we had tickets that came with a Greet and Meet to see Donny and Marie. Had a blast. Only down fall was Marie wasn't at the Meet and Greet...a little disappointing but at least it wasn't Donny. It was fun.

Kelley had brought some Birthday/50 accessories so I wore a birthday sash and a 50 button...got lots of happy birthday wishes walking around and got a few hugs too...I must say it was fun. We headed back home Thursday before lunch.

Thanks to my girls for making it a special day...it was a total blast.

As soon as I get copies from Fonda and Kelley I'll post a few for you to see.

And by the way...Bailey is doing really good.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Whoo-Hoo, Vegas!!!

Now I am tired!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Girl!! Loved your plans a great way to celebrate with those you love in a fun place.

glad to hear about Bailey