Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back To The Beach

This past weekend went to the beach...Stacy and Albert joined me and we had a work day.
Stacy and I planted 15 plants along this back line of the property.
Last night we went back to finish the back line.
We brought another 21 plants making a total planted
36
Along the back line are Oleanders and Hibiscus.
Then I bought the Queen Palm.
I plan on getting more but wanted to make sure I could plant this one before buying more.
Couldn't break ground where I originally wanted it so it ended up on the side line of the property.
Worked out fine cause now I have a vision of how I want this part to look like.
Then I got these 3 Mexican Fan Palms. I'm not a big fan but at $16 each I figured I would plant them on a corner to mark the property line. Though they are small they do look good.
They will grow taller just takes awhile.
And then these 2 huge Oleanders on the back corner line.
I love the buffer it creates

And here is the back line from another direction...it's a long line.

I'm so proud of us...Today we had 21 to plant and from the time we unloaded the truck, put the plants where we wanted them, planted, brought out hoses, watered and picked up the mess it only took us 1 1/2 hours.
Whoo-Hoo
Headed back to the beach this weekend but this time alone....wonder how many I can plant all by myself?

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Sure is nice gona be so pretty bloomed out.

Kelley said...

Beautiful!!!

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.