Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Orleans

Last weekend I went to New Orleans with Stacy and Albert.
Our reason for going was PBR
(Professional Bill Riding).
It was a 2 day event but we only went for one as we needed to get back to spend Easter with our families
and Easter egg hunts for the grand-babies.
Needless to say we made the most of our time and had a wonderful time. We went to PBR Friday night but during the day Friday we walked and saw some sights and such.
Had a good time.
Our first stop was Cafe Du Monde.
I was amazed at all the people standing in line for these Beignets.
And look at all that powdered sugar.
I had one and it was good but honestly didn't get all the hype.
If it would of been cheesecake now that would be a whole totally different thing.
I did like seeing some of the architect and such as we walked.
It was nice getting out of town with friends...I needed a break....seems like lately I've been on Grams duty just about everyday for the last couple weeks.
Today I have done nothing but lay around and rest to get ready for those babies tomorrow.
Oh...and I have a Canada trip coming up...I leave in 3 weeks....so can't wait.
Enjoy your week....that's about all that's up with me for now.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

It was a really great time!