Thursday, April 1, 2010

On The Road Again

Bags are packed...books are ready to take and get signed...tickets to the arena...
Look out New Orleans here we come!
This evening after I watch Colton and Tayler while Tammy has school... Albert, Stacy and I will be driving to New Orleans to watch a little bull and cowboys....PBR (Professional Bull Riding).
It's a 2 night event but we're only doing 1, gotta get back to have Easter with the Grand-Babies.

While there we'll make the most of it and spend the day Saturday walking around The French Quarter
and then that evening PBR and afterwards we'll probably hit Harrah's for a little gambling before hitting the sack.

I'm sure we'll do breakfast and get ready at our leisure and then head back to Houston.

I've had such a busy schedule lately of grand-baby sitting that I need this little break so I can get ready to start again....but I do love them babies.

I'll still post a picture a day on the 365 and I'll tell of our tales when I get back along with pictures.

Enjoy your Weekend!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I am almost packed - can't wait!!!!

Fonda said...

Man, I wish I could be going with y'all! Instead I will be at the vet, and grocery shopping, and cooking, and...well, you get the picture. You guys have a great time! Be safe! And play a $20 for me!

Robin said...

missing you already

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed walking around N.O. There is too much to see in just 1 day.