Monday, September 13, 2010

Gathering Thoughts

Gathering Thoughts
Something that is a little hard to do these days.
I know I have things to share but at this moment it's hard to think.....I've been busy but trying to gather up what I've been doing is hard to do at the moment...Maybe being busy is frying my brain.
Went to Dallas for one day to hit the market and do my last shopping before the store opens...
hope I have enough. It's so hard to tell when some of your inventory is in a spare bedroom, in a storage unit or hasn't even arrived yet.
Seems like everything Mimosa Rose is consuming my time these days...but it's a good thing.
My brain keeps thinking about Grand Opening....I want it to be spectacular! So many thoughts running around in this small little brain of mine.
Today I took Bailey to the vet for a check up. He's been doing so well, though I can't help to worry about him. I went through so much with him. But he's good. He has lost 10 pounds since his last visit the end of April.
Loosing the 10 pounds is a good thing.
When he was sick and on all those meds he can't weight plus he was so weak he had no exercise. Now he does not lack for exercise, he's very energetic.
He looks good. Yeah Bailey!
And then below the loves of my life...who also are doing good. Sweet Liam
My sweet beautiful babies....Tayler, Colton and Liam


And Cutie Patootie Hayden....
I did have a picture of Colton and Tayler but I guess I hit the back button one too many times and it deleted it...too hard to go back and add it when you've already written a post...I'll save that picture for the next post and give you all something to look forward too.
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Goodness, girl. You are busy...but it will all be worth it. You will begin to see the fruits of your labor soon. Hang in there. Those last few weeks before launching a business are the most difficult. Yeah, you will work even harder once the store is open, but there will also be rewards then as you see people coming in and giving you feedback. I will be over there Thursday for a ballgame down the street. I think I will drive by to see the sign for myself! Love ya!

Brenda said...

Yes Fonda is right they have been though it and seen first hand...and there will be so many people pleased and satisfied by Mimosa Rose. You have so many neat things,items and one of a kinds on FB.

Hang in there for the great Journey.
It will be fun. Love you, B