Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mimosa Rose.....It's Real

Yesterday I took a drive by the store just to see if I could see the guys working inside and as I'm driving on FM 1093 I can see the strip ahead and what do I see....

I see.....

Mimosa Rose!

How awesome...it's becoming real...no turning back...exciting! so many emotions going on in this small little mind of mine. Stay tuned for updates.

You can also follow Mimosa Rose on Facebook, if your not a fan yet please become one...you'll get updates and pictures of products we plan to sell...you can also follow Mimosa Rose at our web page as well and get updates....www.mimosarose.wordpress.com

Thanks for your support.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

saw it this morning, it seems so much more real now!

Fonda said...

I love, love, LOVE the sign! Curly q letters fit the name so well!

Brenda said...

Robin it is wonderful!! I do love he curly q sign. Great Advertising real eye catcher.

Love it!