Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Wonderful Sunday

Today was my day to have all the grand-babies over.
My morning started off with Tayler. She came and stayed over while Tammy and the family went to church.
We had a nice little girl time. After Tayler left I went to pick up BBQ.
The family was coming over to bring the grand-babies over for a visit and so the cousins could get together for some play time.
Hayden (above) was the first to arrive...Liam (below) was the next to trot in followed by Tayler and Colton.
They all pretty much arrived at the same time...talk about timing.

We pretty much sat down to eat right away and once done the kids were ready to play in the playroom.
Colton and Hayden were the first ones in and then these too were so cute running so they could get in there and play as well.

And Colton who doesn't show his smile for the camera as much as he should, I think he gets tired of all the picture taking.

We had a good time, visiting and playing...and when it was time for the day to end this is what the playroom looked like after 4 beautiful children played.

Have I mentioned how much I love the playroom?
I love all those toys and such all in one place and not scattered about.
I loved having all my babies together...and yes I tried to get a picture of them all together.
I took 10 and none came out...
What was I Thinking?
Hope your Sunday was as Wonderful as mine.

4 comments:

Fonda said...

Great minds think alike! We had bar-b-q for lunch too!

Unknown said...

Those are such precious pictures of the grand babies. I see Tayler and Colton fairly regularly but i forget the other two are growing, Miss Hayden looks so big!

Brenda said...

Yep thought on it too but had frozen hamburgers cooked up fruit and vegie tray I made up.

Sprng Creek really sounded good.
Pictures are great

Stacy said...

What cuties!! I love the picture of Liam and Tayler running to the playroom - they know where the fun is!