Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me

Really....the Birthday was in January but remember...
I'm behind in blogging.
I wanted to do something for my birthday...you never know how many more there will be...so I decided to something different....
Painting With A Twist.
Had a blast....called up a few friends to see if they wanted to join and we had a group of 15.
I wanted everyone to have fun and not have to worry about drinking and driving cause that is a NO-NO...so we ordered up a Hummer and let someone else do the driving.

 Above is our group minus 2....we were on our way to pick up Tammy (my daughter) and Jennifer (my daughter) went ahead to the painting place to set it up with snacks and such.
 Above with one of my favorite people...Fonda...no birthday celebration would be complete without her there celebrating with me.
 My cousin Cheri (who is actually married to my cousin but makes her my cousin all the same) flew in from Florida to help me celebrate....her and my cousin Lonnie flew in for the weekend so it was WONDERFUL having some girl time with the 2 of them.
 Another one of my favorite people....my good friend Kellie and my past neighbor from when I lived in the country...miss her being across the street from me everyday.
 And above my beautiful cousin Lonnie...such a special person in my life and my Italy travel partner
 My beautiful daughters...it was great having them there sharing the fun with me...
Love you Girls...More!!!!
My three special friends....Teri, Stacy and Fonda.
and then below are Lisa and Jeanette...girls I knew from school whom we reconnected and now are new friends...I have enjoyed getting to know them all over again...

We went to Babins Seafood after our painting for a seafood dinner...
...and below....
this was my birthday surprise
LOL.....A good time I believe was had by all...I know I had a good time...was great going out with a large group of women...never had done that before...

Can't wait til the next party....and I don't mean birthday!

No comments: