Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rodeo Time

Friday March 15th
Fonda and I were heading out to rodeo with the entertainment being none other than
BLAKE SHELTON.

We set out with plenty of time...after all it was Friday we were weren't sure what traffic was gonna be like...About 5 miles from Reliant Stadium I realized I left the tickets at home.
Who does that?
ME!!! 

Our driver Mo did good in getting us back to my house and back to Reliant all in a timely manner...he was like the pilots when I plane leaves from being delayed...he made up his time.
Once there I went and picked up my Meet and Greet package...yes, I had a meet and greet with Blake.....I was excited and bummed at the same.

Both Fonda and I had signed up for his online fan club (free) and were able to request a meet and greet. While in Key West on our grandma's trip I found out I got in but she didn't.
Hopefully next time we'll make one together.

Afterwards it was time to go in and catch what little bit of rodeo was left....we missed most of it by waiting for the meet and greet....but we did get to check out the wine garden which we had not done before...needless to say it's on our list for next year.
 Blake's performance was good but was over way to soon.
and then the night was over.
 It took us forever to get to the interstate...traffic was awful...
Had a great time with my girl!

No comments: