Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Let's Rodeo

March 7th
Stacy, Fonda, Myself and Kelley
headed out to Rodeo Houston.
 Entertainment that night was
Bruno Mars.
I was really excited to see Bruno. A few weeks before he was set to perform it was announced he was coming back to Houston for his Moonshine Jungle Tour in August.

The only thing was there was no sale date announced for his tickets. Being so close to rodeo I figured they would go on sale after his performance.

I was right...the following week tickets were going on sale.
I knew it was going a tough tickets to get.
He broke a rodeo attendance record the night he performed....
his tickets for rodeo were sold out.
He put on a good rodeo performance that you knew a full blown concert would be awesome.

So....I had my daughter come over the morning tickets went on sale...she was on her lap top, I was on mine and Fonda was on hers....
First round...Jenn came up with no tickets available, I got a section I didn't want and Fonda couldn't get the page to load....

Second go round...Jenn, no tickets found, me no tickets found, Fonda's page still wouldn't load...
Third go round...me, no tickets found, Fonda's page still trying to load, Jenn goes, it says 3rd row section A...

Me...yelling....get them, get them....
So we have 3rd row on the isle which is close to the center.
Jenn and I high fived and I told her from now on when it's time to get tickets she's my wing girl.

Needless to say I'm a happy camper...can't wait for August 15th and a full blown Bruno Mars concert...and the girls that joined me at rodeo will join me again....so excited!

(Oh, and Fonda...I copied your Bruno picture from your blog...Thanks!)

No comments: