Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Being back at the beach. I knew I missed it but didn't realize how much until I spent the weekend. I'm here right now and I must say...I'm not ready to go back home. Even though somethings aren't what they use to be since Ike make it's visit September 13th...you still can't beat sitting on the deck...looking out towards the Gulf...feeling the sun and breeze upon your face and listening to the surf. It's wonderful!

I'm here alone on the deck right now but did have friends join me for the weekend. It was nice being able to share my weekend back at the beach with friends.

Now I'm debating do I go home tonight....do I wait until tomorrow or do I just stay until Tuesday since the Direct TV guy is coming out between noon and 4....too much of a dilemma.

I'm hoping the survey guys will be back tomorrow or Tuesday...they couldn't finish the job last Thursday cause pins were missing so they had to re-shoot the property and then do what they do in the office and then come back out. I just cant wait to get to the next process where I can rope of my property in order to save it from drive bys.

But I am lucky...at least I can stay in my house and didn't have damage to the house to keep me from living it in...Most can't say that. I do feel a little guilty at times when here I am enjoying my home and beach and others have homes destroyed or a lot of work to do.

The area has come along way in the last 4 months but still has a way to go. Amazing!

Hope your weekend was enjoyable...I know mine was...maybe next time you can join me...I enjoy company. Until next time.....Robin

2 comments:

Fonda said...

I'm jealous. Wish I could have joined you guys. Sounds like ya'll had fun! I vote stay until Tuesday. You have waited this long to use it...enjoy it now!

Robin said...

I'm staying..come join me after your work out...you can recoup here.