Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Two Grand-Babies

Yesterday I had the pleasure of watching both grand-babies...I have Colton while Tammy and Kyle are on their honeymoon and Hayden I had for several hours while Jessy had doctors appointments.

It's been while since I've had 2 to watch and I must say it could be a little difficult. Colton was a little jealous I think...so trying to get him to behave around Hayden while not making him think I was playing favorites was a chore...at least for me....but we managed.

It was nice during nap time...we all fell asleep on the couch...Hayden in one arm and Colton beside the other.

It was funny....when Colton and I sit on the couch together he sits on my right side...earlier I had put Hayden in that arm to feed her...Colton saw and came over and and started pulling on me saying...Colton, couch...Colton, couch...he was trying to tell me that was his spot...when i moved Hayden to the other arm he climbed in his spot and said thank you. Now that's precious. Ha!

Tomorrow I think Colton and I will venture out...if the weather holds true for a nice day I think we'll make a trip to the zoo and see some animals.

Take care!

2 comments:

August said...

I am sure spoiling the grandchildren are so much fun! :)

Fonda said...

Precious memory to treasure! I don't know if my two get jealous of one another or not. I think since they are so close in age that Davin doesn't remember being the only one.