Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back To The Beach

Today I have returned to the beach...to stay! I'm here for the weekend and I must say....I love it! I have missed it so much....not as many cares when at the beach.

I still have some work to do but not with the house...all that is done. Now comes the land issues. Today I attempted in getting the land re-surveyed...but of course most of the pins in the ground that mark the property are gone because the storm washed them away....so the process is a little more time consuming. Hopefully by Monday I will have the property marked as to know where my property begins and ends.

I'm doing this so I can fence around my property...since the road that was our way in was washed away folks have been cutting through my property ...so in order to keep my property safe from any more damages I need to block it off. It's a headache but hopefully one that will be dealt with soon. That is my #1 goal for right now.

But besides that...I'm loving being back at my beach house! Being away for 4 months without sitting on my deck has been AWFUL!!!!

Tomorrow I have friends joining me for the weekend...one of my best gal pals and her husband will be her late afternoon...we're all looking forward to a relaxing time and forgetting about whatever it is we need to forget about.

Hope your all doing good and that so far 2009 has been good to you. Take care and until next time...Robin

No comments: