Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Week Gone

It's been awhile since I've written and I ask myself why? Have I been that busy? Is there nothing going on? Not in the mood? Maybe all the above. There are times I feel so busy and then I feel like... busy? How can I be busy...I feel bored. But I guess I've been some what busy.

Last night I had drinks with an old friend of mine. She was actually my maid of honor when I got married. Some where down the road we just lost contact. I'm sure it was my fault with 3 children and a husband ...I was busy raising my family. But last month I joined Facebook and was reconnected with her. We've been out twice and each time picked up right where we left off...it was great! I'm going to make sure this time we don't loose each other.

Today I had lunch with Fonda....I also picked up boxes from her work as well. This weekend my goal is to start packing. I've done some but not what I need to. I'm have some remolding done soon and I need to pack everything up...really...I'm getting rid of 85% of what is in my house...it's time for a new start. Here pretty soon I'll be having one hell of a yard sale. Interested?

In 2 weeks I leave for San Antonio for the weekend with friends. It's PBR time (Professional Bull Riding)...Stacy really loves it! and being her friend I have to support her in her cause and tag along. Ha!

Then I'm planning a trip for the end of August to visit my mom for a few days in Florida to check up on her and see how she's doing. Then after that I'm back to New York City with Fonda for 4 nights. Can't wait...I love that city and I love getting away. I know a fun time awaits.

So...maybe I have been a little busy, especially if you throw in those 4 grandbabies...who by the way are doing wonderful. I saw Hayden a week ago Friday and she's also planned to visit this weekend...Liam who I saw on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week and then Colton and Tayler whom I saw tonight. And for those of you who've kept up with Tammy on her blog...let me share with you...Tayler within 5 minutes of me being there threw up "ALL" over me. I came into the house with a t-shirt on that said "This is what a really cool Grandma looks like" to leaving with a t-shirt on that said "Mommy To Be" (one of Tammy's t-shirts). I was so hoping I wouldn't run into any neighbors upon arriving home....and I didn't.

So...that wraps things up a little....not a lot but some....Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and hopefully the next post will be a little more exciting and maybe next time I'll have my pictures down loaded and can share those babies with you... Until then..."It Is What It Is".

3 comments:

Fonda said...

The thought of that t-shirt is too stinking funny! You have me snickering over here!!!

Robin said...

yeah...if your not teh one wearing it...ha!

Stacy said...

I am laughing so hard as well! Although sorry about the throw up - no FUN at all!