Monday, July 20, 2009

As I Sit

Morning!

I have already taken Bailey out to play....had a cup of coffee and cut some huge grass like vines that grow in the ground and took them to the dunes to catch the sand and worked up a little sweat while I was at it too and all before 8 this morning.

Now I'm on the deck....Bailey is relaxing and I'm on my lap top. The breeze is wonderful. The sun is out in full force but with the breeze it makes it perfect where I'm at.

I'm waiting for someone with Center Point to come out. When I arrived yesterday I arrived to an electric line that runs from a pole to the meter pole very loose. Not on the ground but hanging about 4 feet from the ground. Both sides are still attached but something most of broke for it to be hanging. Hopefully they will be out before I leave this afternoon ..... I would like to make sure the problem isn't a problem any longer.

There's a shrimp boat out in the Gulf, he's been trolling for sometime this morning...hopefully he's doing some good. Maybe that's what I should do...be a shrimper!

Until next time....Robin

***** Update*****
Center Point has come and gone....he fixed the line so it's not hanging low but said he was going to turn in a order to have the whole line to the transformer replaced...he said it's been sliced so many times in other words, quick fixes) it needs to be replaced....so the order is in.... now the wait...he said he couldn't say how long it would take but that I'm on the list. He said if I have any power issues that's why and asked how the power was now. Now it's fine but we had that issue fixed prior to the 4th which I'm assuming was another sliced fixed...ha....I just don't want any issues. I'm not a person that is fond of issues.

1 comment:

Fonda said...

So, you did get to sit on the deck with a latte this morning. Good for you! I guess you will be heading back to the house this afternoon. Be safe! I will see you Friday.