Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Did I Say Busy?

I finally got some pictures uploaded so I'll share a few...sorry I have no recent ones of Tayler but I'm sure if you check out Tammy's blog or Facebook you will find plenty.
Needless to say..."busy"...is an under statement....or when it rains it pours.
Anyway....
I've been in the process of packing up my house as though I'm moving. Getting ready to have a remodel done. Today I picked out the last items I need...granite for counter tops and tiles for bath/showers. So many choices to choose from...it can be a little overwhelming. The work hasn't even started yet and I'm already ready for it to be over with.
I'm preparing to leave town Friday. I leave for San Antonio with friends. Can't wait! Desperately in need of some play time.
I'll post after my trip....Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Colton kissing cousin Liam
And here's Miss Hayden with her cute self

And here's sweet baby Liam I think he enjoys sleeping in his Grams arms

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I see you are wearing my mommy shirt in this picture w/ hayden!!

Robin said...

Yeah...I saw her after I got home...wasn't in the mood to change...ha!

Fonda said...

Cute pictures of grandbabies! Can hardly wait for the weekend.

Charlee said...

Hayden looks so full of mischief and so precious- Liam IS mini-Paul and so cute.