Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 4th weekend

We gathered at "The Beach House" for the holiday.
Some stayed longer than others.
I'm still here trying to relax and clean up the mess. I think tomorrow I will head back home...on Friday I will watch Hayden while her Mommy and Daddy go to work.
Here is Josh Hayden...her first time to the beach...she loved the water coming up and getting her feet wet.
And Colton ....I didn't get any sand castle pictures of him. Tammy would take him to play while I watched Tayler while she slept. Kyle had to work so he didn't join us.
Jessy with Hayden
Tammy with Tayler and Colton
Jenn and Liam
Happy 4th of July
Liam in his Red, White and Blue.
All the babies had on at least one of the 3 colors for the 4th.
Colton and Hayden...gotta hurry and catch these moments when you can cause Colton will only do it for so long.
Colton
And here are Tayler and Liam laying on Grams..they both slept on me for a little more than an hour....Sweet babies....
And here they are again.....Tayler is in the green and Liam in the blue.
Hope you had a safe and happy holiday however you spent it.
Until next time....take care.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure you will get these comments many more times in the future, like we do with Brooke and Davin, but they look like twins laying there next to each other.

Robin said...

it felt like that is what it would be like to have twins