Thursday, July 2, 2009

Greetings from the beach

I made it to "The Beach House"...I have the truck unloaded except for a couple of things in boxes...I have all the cold stuff put away....I still have the rest of the groceries to put up....I went and picked up the ice....Bailey (my dog) has been down to the beach and now taking a nap...the washer has been delivered and I have washed 2 loads so far....I am on the deck relaxing...at 5 o'clock I poured a drink because after all it is 5 o'clock... so far life is good.

Oh...and earlier I saw this mosquito truck spraying a yard across the road from me and then he went to another house 2 doors down so....I got Bailey and we walked across the road and I said I live right there and figured since your right here maybe you could come and spray or do I need to make an appointment through the office...the one dude said let me ask the boss man so he asked the boss man (mind you they are both somewhere between 25-28)...the boss man goes we are booked solid between now and the 4th and we are busy all day I don't think we can fit it in cause our schedule is real busy...so I said well since your right here and I live right there how about a little extra on the side to get it done...and the boss man says...Happy 4th ma'am...Ha! the other guy goes...man you know how to do it don't you....my response...I was taught very well. So, the area has been sprayed and I shouldn't have a worry around the house for 30 days and all the kids and grand kids won't have mosquito's to bitch about. They can get pretty bad around here....one day nothing...the next day it's like an invasion.

Have a Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: