Monday, March 22, 2010

Who Are These People?????

Back in January I celebrated my 50th birthday,
Jenn rented a photo booth which to me was the highlight of the evening.
Well, today I finally got those pictures from the photo booth, some 200 plus pictures.
So that means too many to share so I thought I would just share a couple of the family.
Below are me and the kids....Josh, myself, Jenn and Tammy.
As you can see we had a blast...this was the last of the 4 pictures we took so you can see we are cracking up. Then myself with my daughter in law Jessy
Me and Jenn

Then myself with my son in law Paul and Jenn
and with Tammy and my son in law Kyle

Tammy and I ....
they had all types of props to us to take pictures with

It was a blast...I would suggest a photo booth for your next party....I just wish you could see all the fun and crazy pictures that were taken...I may post a few on my Facebook photo album but if you wanna see them all you'll need to come over for a visit.
Your welcome anytime!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Meagan raved about the photo booth... I wanted to get one for my wedding but didnt know where on earth to rent one from:) can't wait to see more pics!

Robin said...

it was a blast...

Fonda said...

Funny -- I laughed at the ones you sent me last night

Stacy said...

You aren't wearing your big red lips in any of these pictures! ha!