Thursday, March 13, 2014

Let's Wrap Up 2013

It's been awhile since I've blogged...had issues with loading pictures to my computer and we know all good stories need some pictures...
and of course life, sometimes it just gets in the way.
So, I'm gonna try and remember and recap the end of 2013 so we can catch up with 2014.
First off...
I moved in October.
I down sized and bought a house with a pool...lots of summer fun on the menu this summer
 I will need to show you pictures of the front of the house now...below is what it looked like when I bought it but i have had things ripped out and replaced...a landscaping makeover.
But, I love this home...I feel at home here....the other house was just that...a house.
Haven't felt home anywhere since Todd's passing and now I do.
It's a nice feeling.
And then....I had some girl outings withe girls over the holidays and shopping.
Got caught up a little in it all but it was a nice feeling.
Josh graduate from school so he could become a mechanic with Ford.
 Tayler had a part in her Pre-School program

Then we had Christmas at my house...I so enjoyed it...I love when my family is all together...especially the grand-babies....I think it's very important they have that cousin bond.
 This year we had a system going on how to open your presents...it worked pretty good and everyone was able to watch without it being so cray and missing something.
They all sat patiently while each child got a gift to open and once they all had one we said go and they opened...then they showed their presents to their parents and got ready to open the next one.
Noah was so cute...when he was done with each one he would say...
More Please!
 Above going clockwise is Jenn and Paul...Tammy, Kyle Tayler and Colton...
My brother John and myself, I think this was the first Christmas we spent together since I moved away from home and he was still in school.
And then Josh with his girlfriend Christina.
I received 2 very special gifts...the first from Colton and Tayler...they made me  frame with the palm trees being Tayler's hands and the trunk being Colton's thimb print...they glued shells around the frame...the picture is of us when we went to Florida last summer and took pictures along the beach.
And then from Liam and Noah I received a plate that had their feet stamped on it turned in to butterflies with my saying I say .....
Love You More!

Such sweet gifts that both made me cry.

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Such sweet faces! Glad to see you back to blogging.

Oh, and I love the front of the house so much better now. Glad you got rid of those hedges. I didn't get to see before pics.