Friday, August 22, 2008

And There Off

Tonight I went to the Sam Houston Race Track with 2 of my girlfriends and their husbands...I called myself the 5th wheel but it was a good time. It's nice to have good friends that don't make you feel awkward or that your a tag along.

This was our second time to go. I'm getting the hang of it a little, the betting that is. It's a fun evening for a few hours anyways. Can't wait until I can cash in on a big bet. Now that would be cool.

Well, I just wanted to check in...I need to get some sleep...tomorrow Colton is coming over for the day. I bought him a Indian head dress from when I went to Fort Worth so I'm hoping to get a good picture of him in it...if i do I'll post one tomorrow night or Sunday.

I have this thing about getting him a hat from the different places I go. I have a feeling I may be running out of hats pretty soon.

Enjoy your weekend.
Robin

2 comments:

Fonda said...

We had a good time too! Hope you got your picture today.

Robin said...

Had a good time myself...and yes I got a picture..not the best but one...it was real hard, he wouldn't leave the head dress on..he kept telling me NO..he's here tonight spending the night so i will post it sometime tomorrow.