Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here We Go Again

Looks like I'll be boarding up the beach house tomorrow morning. Didn't find out until a few hours ago that there was a storm in the Gulf...apparently it's a tropical storm right now but they expect a Cat 1 and land fall Tuesday morning in Galveston. I'm like 20 miles away. Jennifer and I were planning on going tomorrow for 2 days but now our plans have changed. More than likely we'll be putting up and trying out the new hurricane panels I had fitted for the windows. Hopefully it will change course but so far all the models show our area. I haven't really taken pictures of the house for insurance purposes ...so I guess tomorrow I'll be doing that as well. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Hey girl, just saw an update that you are about to get slammed AT HOME. Jim and I just laughed that maybe you should have stayed at the beach house! Let me know how you are doing.

Robin said...

Slammed...I got no weather at the beach or my house...Out here at my regular home...just a little bit of rain...nothing to speak of..I think my ground just got teased.