Thursday, August 28, 2008

To Be At The Beach

I'm here at the beach house sitting outside on the deck with my lap top...feet propt up and a drink at my side...how sweet it is. It's a nice day...at least on deck...nice breeze and the sound of the waves is to die for. This is my favorite thing right...just sitting on the deck with no sound but the waves. It's a good place to just forget.

This week had been a busy, hectic and stressful week so to come here is truly a blessing.

It seems like forever since I have been here but it really hasn't been all that long. Not sure how long I'm staying for but I know I'll be here until Tuesday for sure.

Hard to believe it's already Labor Day...the so called end of summer. Hopefully it will be a nice weekend. We'll also need to get an eye on what Gustav has in store....I wish no hurricane on anyone but better somewhere else than here, so time will tell soon enough.

I think Jen an Paul will be joining me Sunday and Monday and Josh may come out for a day or two as well. I know Josh plans on doing my yard work for me on Saturday...my grass has really grown. We finally got some rain and I wasn't able to mow and then a busy schedule kept me from it and today it was like...mow or head to the beach and the beach won.

Tomorrow I'll head out to the grocery store and hit Best Buy and buy and cheap camera to leave here at the beach house. When I leave to come here I just take off, everything I need is already here so because of that I forgot the camera. Just in case there is a good picture opportunity it would be nice to capture it and then maybe even share with those of you who are interested.

Well, I think it's time for me to sit back and close my eyes and just listen to the surf. Until next time enjoy your weekend and have a great and safe Labor Day Weekend.

1 comment:

Fonda said...

I can hear the waves from here! Hope you are enjoying. I may head out for the weekend to see my dad...not sure yet. Jim will be dove hunting for Labor Day, so I figure it may be a good time for a visit. Talk to you soon!