Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Little Visitor

Colton was over yesterday for a visit and ended up spending the night. We had a good time.

Here he is with the Indian head-dress I bought him last week in Fort Worth. It was hard getting pictures because he didn't want to wear it. He kept telling me "NO". This was taken in the bathroom where I could get him to see himself in the mirror. I made the Indian sound with my hand, he did it for a second and took the hat off. So this is the best picture out of 4. It must be something with the feathers because when he left my house this morning he wore his cowboy hat out. Kids are so funny!

This was taken this morning. Eating cereal, watching cartoons, with his blanket and hugging on Cookie Monster which he calls "Animal"...He is just too cute!
Tomorrow starts a busy week for me...lots of legal stuff. keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Have a good week. Until next time...be good!

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Precious!!! Thanks for persevering in getting the picture. Glad ya'll had a good visit. Keep in touch this week. I know it will be a tough one.