Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Donny and Marie

These are pictures from our first night in Vegas. We went to The Flamingo to see Donny and Marie.
For those of you that know we way back in my early teenage years know that I loved The Osmonds. I was a huge fan (to say the least) and have always liked them even until now. They hold a special place in my growing up.
So....after I had decided to go with Stacy and Albert for bull riding I found out Donny and Marie were playing the same time we were going to be there. I made the decision to buy tickets .... after all i couldn't go to Vegas and not see them. That would of been a sin.
I bought tickets that included a meet and greet afterwards. As a teenager I had met Donny and the other Osmonds several times and also a few in my 20's....so why should it be any different in my 40's.
Needless to say the show was AWESOME and so were they...very entertaining.
I'm just glad Albert got to see the show since Border Patrol took him 2 days later....ha!
Sorry the pictures are a little spread out...I had to scan them in since the show people took the pictures and we had to buy them, it wasn't done with our camera so I'm having a hard time fixing them on the blog...apparently it's different.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy. I know I did!

No comments: