Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Trip To San Antonio

Hope this quick update finds you all well.

Today I took day trip to San Antonio. My friend and neighbor and I took off for a craft show. It was nice big show with lots of items to choose from. Around here the shows just aren't any good anymore and they are really small...not worth the trip and the cost to get in. We had a good time shopping for gifts and decorations for the house.

After we were done we stopped at a Mexican restaurant on the way home. We got back home in enough time to chill for the evening before doing our nightly routines.

Hoping tomorrow I'll be in the mood to start the process of decorating for the holidays....BUT....I received a phone call tonight that this precious little girl by the name of Hayden wants her Grams to come over for a visit...so...I just may have to do that tomorrow instead.

I do need to start my decorating...I think I'm gonna have Colton Thanksgiving weekend while Tammy and Kyle go hunting so not sure how much of a help he'll be.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Take care....Robin

1 comment:

Fonda said...

So, how was Miss Hayden? Did you get some cuddle time in?