Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Visit To Grams House

Little Miss Hayden made her first visit to Grams house.It's so neat to have a baby that has hair where you can put a bow in their hair. Jen and Josh were bald and Tammy had some fuzz.
Isn't Miss Hayden so precious?
And here is Hayden with her Mommy and Daddy
And Hayden got a nice surprise while coming to visit her Grams...her cousin Colton was also there. At first Colton didn't want anything to do with her. When I would ask him to come see the baby he would tell me "NO"...he just played with his toys...he wouldn't even look at her...but as soon as she started to cry he came over and was all...baby crying...then he would pet her arm and then he finally would kiss her...it just took him awhile but he came around.
But aren't they sweet...my precious Grand-babies.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I had no idea how to make a comment!

You have very cute grandbabies! :)

still can't wait to hold her!!!

Fonda said...

Cutie Pie! I love the hair bow. Talk to you when I get back home.

Robin said...

Thank you both so very much....I think she's just heavenly...Stacy, comments are easy once you get the hang of it....and Fonda, I;m just lovin' this baby with hair!