Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


Greetings!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was good. The house seemed so full. My once small family is starting to become quite large.

We took a lot of pictures...We even got our family picture taken for my Christmas card this year. My neighbor and friend came over and took it. You can't see it here on the blog...you'll have to wait until you get your Christmas card.

Okay...now let me share the pictures with you.

Here I am with Miss Hayden and Santa also known as Joshua. He was a good sport and played the roll of Santa so his little girl could get her first picture with Santa. He also did this the year Colton was born.

Then here's Santa with Tammy's family...

Tammy, Colton (with Santa AKA Josh) and Kyle


Colton was real excited when he saw Santa come into the house but after about a minute he was a little unsure about this guy called Santa that he wouldn't come and sit on his lap and this was about as good as it got. Still a good memory.

Jennifer and Paul with Santa.

Joshua and his family
Jessy, Hayden and Joshua

Hayden's first visit with Santa

And here's Colton dressed in his Santa suit...it was really hard keeping a hat on him...he said he didn't like it.

I'm starting to get into the holiday mood...it's been awhile since I've felt that way. I'm even decorating this year. Josh and his friend came over and put the lights on the house. Tomorrow I will decorate the porch and put my yard stuff out...that part I'll do....I know just how everything is suppose to go.

Hope your enjoying getting into the holiday spirit but don't forget the real meaning of this holiday season as we celebrate the birth of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Until next time.

Love...Robin

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Beautiful family! Josh makes a pretty nice looking Santa. I can hardly wait to see the pictures of your house once you are finished decorating. I don't know how much I will get done this year...but we will see!