Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
Tonight I started preparing for the holiday dinner tomorrow. Everyone will come to my house around 5 after they have done their other visiting. I have forgotten what it's like to fix a big meal...it's been a few years. I did a few things tonight so I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow.
Tammy is bringing our traditional Holiday Dip that we always have during the holidays. Jennifer is bringing the dessert...a pumpkin pie and a pecan plus the green bean casserole. Josh is bringing Hayden..
I bought Santa suits for both Colton and Hayden in hopes of getting pictures of the 2 of them together. So, that will be a task to do tomorrow. Also Josh is going to dress up as Santa so we can get some Santa pictures with Hayden. Hopefully of Colton as well and anyone else that would like to join in.
After dinner is over Tammy and Kyle are planning on going hunting so I'll be on Grams duty until Sunday. Our forecast calls for rain during that time but hopefully it will change so we'll be able to get out of the house and do something. I'm sure I'll be worn out come Sunday but I know we'll have so much fun as well.
You all take care and hopefully next week sometime I'll be able to post a picture or 2 of the kids over Thanksgiving.
Oh...and for those of you planning on getting up early Friday morning to start your holiday shopping...all I can say is "Bless Your Heart" hope you find a deal!
Oh Give Thanks to the Lord for He is Good!
Happy Holidays....Love...Robin

No comments: