Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ride 'Em Cowboy

Greetings From Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm in Vegas with best gal pal Stacy and her husband Albert. Some months back Stacy and Albert invited me to Vegas to see the semi finals in bull riding (PBR). Stacy is a member of the PBR so Albert and I joined her in a meet and greet today with the bull riders.
Needless to say I know nothing about the PBR but there sure were some cute young cowboys...ahhh...to be 21 again.
So, I thought I'd share just a few pictures with you of the sea of cowboys we saw today.
The first picture is of Me and Kody Lostroh.
The next picture is of Billy Robinson, Stacy, Kody Lostroh, Myself and Brian Canter.
Kody, as of last night is ranked #2 in the world.
This is Stacy and Chris Shivers.
Apparently he is very hot in the PBR world.


This is Harve Stewart and Me. Such a cute boy. It's a good thing I'm not his momma or he wouldn't be ridin' bulls!

This is Stacy and Wiley Petersen and is ranked #9


This is Me with Aaron Roy...he is just SOOOO precious!


This is Me and Stacy with Zack Brown...as you can tell by looking at him he's "ALOT" of fun...and I'll just leave it at that because......
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!




1 comment:

Fonda said...

Ya'll look like you are having a great time. But where is Albert?

So, when is Donnie and Marie?