Thursday, March 5, 2009

Easter Baskets...Oh My!!!

I'm trying to get a head start on Easter stuff so I'm not last minute trying to find cool and fun stuff...so I ordered Colton and Hayden's Easter baskets on line...they were really cute and had 2 sizes...small and large. I liked big baskets cause I like to fill them up with toys and lots of fun stuff and there seems not to be enough room in the regular ones at Target and such. So when I saw these ...I was like... these are cute and seem plenty big enough...I assumed the ones in the pictures with the kids that were like 5 were the large baskets...Oh No...they were the small cause the large arrived today. I like them and they are large...they will hold LOTS of stuff. Not sure Colton will be able to pick his up once filled and Hayden...(I'm laughing right now)...she could sleep in hers. I would show you a picture but I don't want to spoil anything for their parents but definitely after Easter I will post pictures. So...if you looking for a big and cute basket and at decent price but more than $2.99 just send me an email and I'll tell you where I got it from. Okay....just had to share....have a good evening.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

just fyi, on your side bar you wrote Tayler and Liam to be born 2 weeks apart.. they are actually due exactly 7 days apart. just fyi! :)

Fonda said...

I need to see the baskets! You know my email.

Robin said...

tammy your suppose to deliver early that's why i put 2 weeks...