Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Girl's Sleepover

This past weekend little Miss Hayden came and spent the day and night with her Grams. My... she's growing leaps and bounds. Has such a cute little personality. She just loves to try and talk. Hard to believe she's 4 and 1/2 months old already.

I hope you enjoy just a few pictures I took of her. She's so funny...she'll smile and smile and laugh and as soon as she sees the camera it stops...It takes forever to get a smiling picture so when you do you feel like you really accomplished something.

The one below is her hamming it up. Isn't she precious?

Just gotta love cheeks you can squeeze.
Now I'm in the process of getting ready for my next trip. I leave Thursday for Jacksonville...going to see my mom and stay with my brother and sister in law for 2 nights and then my sister in law (Laura) and I are heading for Los Angeles and San Diego on Saturday morning. I'll be back in Houston the following Saturday.
I plan to bring my lap top and will check email when I can. I will also post when I can as well but if not I will give you a recap as I did with San Francisco.

Life has just been busy and crazy!

Take care....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness she is looking soo much like Josh!!! I need to get my house clean and babysit for a couple of hours.

Unknown said...

I was just going to say... She looks just like her daddy! She is such a cutie!