Thursday, March 5, 2009

Visits With Grand-Babies

Yesterday was a good day...I got to spend time with the grand-babies. First Hayden came over...I hadn't seen her since Valentine's. She's growing by leaps and bounds and so cute. She's in a talking-cooing stage and it's so cute. We had our own little conversation going on.

The picture below is of her in her little chinese hat with pick tails that I got for her while in Chinatown on my San Francisco trip. It's a little big but she was so cute in it.

Then Colton arrived. Wasn't sure Hayden would be there at the same time he arrived but was glad she was. Colton had no idea anyone would be over and it's been awhile since he's seen Hayden last...I think it was the end of January. Anyway...Tammy had said he was so happy to be coming over and that the whole way over he kept saying Muggy's house (Muggy is my name)...so when he got here he came running in calling my name and when he turned the corner into the living room and saw me with a baby he stopped cold turkey folded his arms and turned around...when I tired to go to him and call him over he again folded his arms, turned around and said stupid, the next time was I don't like it...He was jealous I had a baby in my arms. It took him awhile to come over and see me or Hayden and when he did it was like for 5 seconds and he was done.

Finally I was able to get this picture of the 2 of them with their chinese hats on from chinatown. Before this picture I attemped several times...I asked Colton if he wanted to take a picture with Hayden and hold her and he said yes but as soon as I put them together and moved back to take the picture he was done with her and wanted her off of him...to get a decent picture the one below shows how close he would get to her.

After awhile he got better.....as soon as I let Hayden go and put her back in her daddy's arms Colton was right up next to me. It was so cute to see him so jealous. When he comes over his 2 days a week it's just me and him, so to have someone else in the mix just messed him up.

And here is Mr. Colton cousin free with his stuffed animal Goat... all happy and smiles.
I have matching outfits I had made for both Colton and Hayden and I'm wanting to have their pictures taken for a spring picture professinally...now after yesterday I'm wondering how that will be...I need to get them together a couple times so maybe at picture time Colton will be okay.
It's amazing how fast these babies grow. I just love em'!

3 comments:

Fonda said...

Too cute! Davin gets a little messed up when he comes in to find Brooke already at my house. He is okay if he is first...but off balance if he is not.

Robin said...

Babies...they are too funny...he'll have fun getting used to his sister...ha...

Unknown said...

nothing "ha" about it.... :( It should be interesting trying to breastfeed and deal with his jealousy at the same time..