Friday, March 13, 2009

The Results Are In

For those of you that indulged us in voting for "Who Conga'd The Most At the Tonga Room in San Francisco" we thank you in joining in on the fun and "Fun" we did have!
The results on the poll were Beverly 0...Fonda 5...Robin (that's me) 6...and Stacy 2
For those of you that voted for me...Come on! What's that about! Ha!
Now I'll reveal the one that Conga'd the most......
Drum roll please.......
Oh...and by the way.....
"IT WASN'T ME"
It was.....Fonda!!!
Isn't she cute? And she was fun too!
The picture speaks for itself.
I can't give away any secrets cause you know what happens with the Grandma's stays with the Grandma's but as I remember...when it was time to go, Fonda was cute and all and needed a little assistance ....it's a good thing our residence for the weekend was one and 1/2 blocks away...but me being the good friend that I am helped my friend with her steps and threw her over my shoulder and carried her home.
That's all I can say...That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Can't wait until the next Grandma's adventure.

8 comments:

Fonda said...

Wow...you beat me in the polls! Oh well, now everyone knows that I can't handle my Cosmo's quite as well as I thought I could. I still had fun though.

Thanks for being my hero and carrying me home -- uphill!

And that is all we will say about that.

Stacy said...

oh what a night! :)

Robin said...

I forgot about the hills but i guess that's because we walked them so much but I'm sure I didn't notice that night cause as the song goes...she ain't heavy she's my sister...I know the song is brother but i changed it! Have fun at your crawfish party! Stay dry and warm

Anonymous said...

Yea, I won. I was one of the five that voted for Fonda. Fonda has been a lush since we were kids. Just kidding. Glad y'all had a wonderful time.

Rita...Fonda's Louisiana cousin

Robin said...

I knew she had a dark secret

Anonymous said...

Dark doesn't even begin to describe it. She started hitting the bottle the day she was born. She started out with the soft stuff first....milk and water. Then as we began to say something she ditched the bottle and tried to hide it from us by pouring it in a glass. She went from milk and water to the harder stuff...Coca Cola. She stayed on that for years. We were really worried about her. Now she's trying to hide it again by going to San Fran to do her drinking. HA HA

Louisiana Cousin

Robin said...

Gotta love her!

Fonda said...

Okay, ya'll! I get it. I have needed an intervention since I was a toddler! I hate to tell ya'll but I plan to keep drinking until I die...anything but tea that is! These days the drink of choice is IBC Cherry Limeade.

Love ya!