Monday, March 23, 2009

One Dog and A Grandson

Today was my day to watch Colton for a couple hours while Tammy went to school. I haven't seen him in a week and a half since last week was spring break.
Isn't he just precious in the picture below?

Anyway...he hadn't seen Bailey so when Tammy dropped him off I let him and Bailey stay outside to play since it was and breezy out. Below are the 2 of them running around the yard. They did that solid for about 25 minutes. Afterwards we took a break and sat outside and had some juice and Bailey had water. Bailey I think was a little tuckered out.
After a break to catch their breath again it was time to feed the goat. That's Colton carrying the goat food in the bucket and Bailey following behind. Feeding the goat is something Colton LOVES to do. It's his job when he's over and if you don't let him do it he'll throw a fit. He's so cute cause as he walks towards the goat area he's hollering...Coming goat, coming. Then he gives the goat her food and tells her...eat goat, eat.
I know...my grandson is just the cutest!
Then once inside....
All "HELL" broke loose. Toys everywhere...Colton running around...Bailey running around...Colton chasing Bailey...Bailey getting nervous and freaked out by Colton ....It was something to say the least. I don't know how people do it....it was crazy with a toddler and a puppy in the house together. I need to come up with a plan for when Colton comes over on Monday and Tuesday.
I was getting a little freaked out myself!
So...and how was your day?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

They look so cute together! I am sure they had fun outside - not sure what you can do for inside!

Can't wait to see a pic of Colton feeding the goat - how cute!

August said...

A boy and a dog! Perfect combination... they are so cute together.