Sunday, March 22, 2009

Going With The Flow

I must saying, taking care of a puppy is a lot of work, especially the training part to keep them from stinking your house up. But so far all is going good and Bailey is adjusting and so am I. It's like having a baby all over again ...but I know when Bailey grows up he won't talk back. :)

I just stopped in to let you all know things are good, just busy and as soon as I find a moment I will post new pictures of Bailey and grand-babies. Tomorrow Colton will meet Bailey for the first time so it should be an interesting evening.

Right now I'm just going with the flow...Take care...Robin

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i thought he was already potty trained? i dont believe any puppy is really potty trained. :) im sure colton will have lots of fun with him tomorrow.

Stacy said...

I know that Colton will love Bailey!

Can't wait to see the pictures of them together!

Fonda said...

Man, it sounds like all of ya'll had a relaxing Sunday but me! How did that happen? Glad to hear that the puppy is adjusting well to life on the homestead.

Robin said...

Not completely potty trained...until he can really let me know he has to go i have to let him know when to go but he is telling me sometimes so that is good.