Monday, August 9, 2010

Catching Up In Pictures

Sorry I am so behind in posting on the blog and sharing pictures.
I have lots to share so here is the first of it.
Liam waiting to play with his cousins....

below Tayler, Liam and Colton
And Tayler practicing her domestic side

After a our play date Colton stayed and spent the night...we made pizza for dinner...Colton made his own. When my kids were small we would have pizza parties and they would make their own ...we would use muffins as our crust, put sauce on it, sprinkle cheese and put our topping on...put in oven until cheese melted and there you have your own personal pizza.

As you can see Colton was very proud of his pizza.

I bought a truck tent for the playroom...Colton like filling it up with as many toys and books as he could.

At first Tayler wasn't sure what to think about this tent but she soon warmed up and went inside.
More pictures to come....

2 comments:

Fonda said...

He does look proud of that pizza. I had forgotten how much fun my kids used to have doing that. Glad to see the posts today! I have missed hearing from you.

Robin said...

I have lots of post and pictures to catch up on and new ones in the making right now...trying to find the time has been hard and trying to go back is hard...anyway, trying to get them done before Colton and tayler come over...