Monday, August 9, 2010

A Day At The Beach

A couple days before I went to Florida to see my mom
Tammy, the kids and myself went to the beach for the day. We had a wonderful day visiting and watching the kids play.
I hope you enjoying seeing just a few pictures from our day

While Tayler loved the water
Colton loved making sand castles

We were at the beach for an hour before heading to the house and visiting and playing there.

On the way back home we had stopped just a couple miles up the road to drop the trash off.
Tammy had Colton all set with his books and colors and I had him set with ear phones to watch a DVD.
After he was wide awake at the dumpster just a mile up the road we turned around and this is what we saw.
Colton passed out....marker in hand.
Tayler of course had no problems passing out either.

It was a fun day...sorry it took so long to post but welcome to my now busy, unorganized, I forgot, what happened, oh my, what's next...crazy life!

3 comments:

Fonda said...

I love the way you finished this one! Can you say "CRAZY LIFE"? Welcome to my world, baby!

Robin said...

it's a new thing for me...I must say I do like teh leisure life...oh well...I guess that's why we call it life...it changes

Brenda said...

Love it sounds like a great day!

Need one of those.
Brenda