Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Front Yard Make Over

On Monday and Tuesday I had work done to the front yard.
You know when you buy a new house you would think that they would make the front yard all nice and pretty but that's not the case.
It looks fine and enough to get by or add to it but then you have a someone who does landscaping as a living and you get a whole different look....even the way they cut out the grass to make your flower bedding lines.
I have added pictures for you to see....before and after...below is a after and the pictures don't do it justice. Front yard...kind of plain.
Also when they did the yard...see how they connected all the trees together with a mulch design.
I never liked that. I don't have much front yard (which I like) but felt as though it took away from the front yard.
And here is the front with the tress separated and not as plain looking.
And a side view...see how the cut is just a cut where the bed is cut out.
Also...sorry for the haze but it was so humid outside my lens kept fogging up.


the new side view.

And again...how the trees were before


And how they look now
the trees are my favorite part of the make over


Another side view before


And after....I love the look and the color...
maybe I'll make yard of the Month...how cool would that be.


4 comments:

Stacy said...

I love it! it is strange because the yard looks larger with the trees seperated like that

Robin said...

I know...I thought the same thing too...weird

Fonda said...

Wow! I like the color in the front yard now. It really brightens up your yard. I like green...but I think flower beds should have some color in them to make them 'pop'. Looks really good!

Brenda said...

I really like those trees and the colorful fbeds. Looking Good really Nice.
Brenda