Sunday, October 3, 2010

Harris Family Reunion

Today I attended
The Harris Family Reunion.
Todd (my late husband) was 1 of 6 children...today there is only 1 of those 6 still around...so today we rejoiced being around family but sadden that those we love are no longer with us.
There were tons more Harris' at the reunion but above is just our immediate Harris family, with just a few missing that could not attend and whom we all missed.
Below here I am with 2 of my sweet gran-babies...Liam and Hayden...it's funny how much they look a like in this picture...maybe it's cause they have the same look, I don't know...but sweet little babies.
And here they are again...I may have to blow this one up...it's hard to get 2 babies together looking good and smiling ...not sure Liam has a smile but he's looking pretty darn cute.

Then here's Jenn, Paul and Liam

and Jessy, Hayden and Josh

I know...I'm missing pictures of Tammy and her family, they had something else going on today and could not attend...they were missed...but no worries, I'll be seeing those babies real soon so you'll get a chance to see more pictures.
This about sums up my weekend...tomorrow...work...Uggg!!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

We didn't get to do anything. Colton was up from 10pm-4am last night throwing up. I did 5 loads of laundry during the night, constantly rotating his bedding. Today he was not able to keep any food down. So either way he was sick to do anything. :(

Robin said...

:( sorry to hear that...hope my baby is okay

Allen and Rita Smith said...

Tammy...Nothing worse than when your baby is sick like this. Hope is he doing better today.

Robin...It's so great to be around family. Getting to know the extended family is sadly becoming a thing of the past. I will be posting pictures of our latest family reunions soon. Mine was a couple of weeks ago and Allen's is this weekend. I figured I would post them all together.

Get better soon Colton.

Rita

Stacy said...

Very nice pictures - looks like you all had fun!

Sorry, Tammy, no fun for you! I remember those days! Hope Colton is feeling better!