Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's The Weekend

Friday was Girls Night!
Fonda, Kelley, Stacy and myself were suppose to go to a Clint Black concert.
It was something we had planned for some time....but then earlier this week I got an email saying there had been a conflict in scheduling and the show had been moved to December.
What a bummer!
We had decided to still get together since the date had already been reserved.
So we all met at my house. I think we were all a little tired that we decided to keep it low key.
We headed to Baker Street Pub for dinner and drinks. None of us had been before.
We had a nice time visiting and when getting ready to leave ran into some crazy woman...all I can really say is that it was very interesting and I'm surprised that one of us didn't deck her.
Drama!
Everyone stayed at my house that night.
Saturday morning was set aside to work with inventory in the storage unit. Fonda and Stacy were gonna stay and help while Kelley had a prior commitment out at the fairgrounds.
I had warned the girls they really didn't know what they had said yes too when they said they would help.
Fonda brought along her camera and I will share just a few pictures with you.
Here is the unveiling of....
"The Inventory From Hell" The picture below is of the first storage unit and the one the holds the most items.
This is the second unit and next door. We decided to work in this one first since there was room to move around in.
We needed to tag the items with price tags and also separate what I was taking to The Sugar Plum Market and what was going straight to the store.
Sounds easy enough...right?


NOT!!!!!

5 hours later this is what the unit looked like...tagged and in it's space for either Sugar Plum or the store.

Next step will be to work on the other unit and move tagged items
into this unit to make room to move in the other and make some type of sense out of it if there is such a thing.
So, 5 hours down (really 15 if you account there were 3 people working) maybe if I'm lucky
100 more to go.
Whoo-Hoo!!!! Love Inventory!!!!
Thanks to my girls for all your help, it really meant a lot...would of been very boring work alone.
Love you! Come back again :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I will be there Wednesday, Sweetie, to help you! oh and yeah for drama! :)

Fonda said...

This is one of those cases where the pictures DO NOT do it justice. There was so much STUFF in that unit. It looks so nice and organized...but what you can't see is the corners full of boxes as tall as I am! We worked HARD. Let's just say, a shower was not an option when I got home...it was a necessity!

Had so much fun though. It was like Christmas to find all the treasures in those boxes!

Good luck on the other unit!