Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Today was I took Colton and Tammy to see Shrek...The Musical at The Hobby Center.
Colton came dressed in costume...after all today is
Halloween.
I will try and not make this a long post with words since I have so many photos to share. Above...Colton dressed as Woody from Toy Story and below with The Shrek sign.
Colton did pretty good during Shrek, there were parts that held his interest and parts that didn't but he made it through the whole thing. Hayden came over but refused to put her costume on...she was suppose to be a witch...as you can see by her face ...she's the boss...so after kicking and screaming and saying no over and over Josh and Jessy gave up.
But it didn't stop her from enjoying her goodies in her Halloween pumpkin I had for her.


Hayden allowed her mommy to put back on her regular clothes... that she would allow but not the costume.
Below is Josh, Hayden and Jessy


Then I went to Jenn's to see Liam before he was heading out to trick or treat and I found Curious George.
Isn't he the cutest little monkey you've ever seen?

Liam with his pumpkin I brought over for him...once he found the cookies he wanted nothing else to do with the pumpkin or it's belongings.

Liam as Curious George and Paul as The Keeper....
They are too cute!

And then my last trick or treater showed up on my door step and what a cute little Princess of Halloween
she is....Little Miss Tayler...Tammy made her tutu....so cute.

Tayler, Tammy and Colton

Colton loved all the goodies in his Halloween pumpkin

as did Tayler ....she loves the lollipop.

I loved being able to see my grand-babies all in the same day ....
It was nice to start the day off with a grandchild and end with a grandchild.
Love those babies.
Hope you had a Happy and Safe Halloween.
Boo!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

very cute! what a fun and busy day for Muggy! :)

Fonda said...

Come on, Muggy...you know that is a lady pop not a lollipop!