Sunday, July 20, 2008

Already In Trouble

So...today I went to a craft show with a friend (and neighbor)...the show wasn't much...seems hard to find a good craft show these days unless you leave town...anyway...One of the first booths that caught my eye had some hand made clothes and bags and such that they monogram. Well...they had this really cute dress on display with initials on the front...adorable...so I'm thinking...maybe I should get this for Hayden (grand daughter that will be here December 1st)...then I see to the right a jump suit for a boy...cute...so then I'm thinking I can get the cousins (Hayden and Colton) matching outfits and instead of their initials on the front it will have their names and they can dress a like and the mommies can go and have the babies pictures taken for me..."The Gram" ...in the outfits I got them. I was pretty excited...and the outfits are really adorable. I will show you pictures after the first of the year (ha).

After that we had lunch and I came home and finished laundry...I'm all done now...thank goodness. Also started to pack some to get ready for my trip.

Also saw on the news tonight there is a tropical storm not far from the Yucatan area that will make it's way into the Gulf...so I'll need to watch that and see where it goes. They are thinking Mexico or the lower part of Texas but you never know. Just what I need before leaving town. It's hard paying attention to the weather to see what is happening. I'm not use to that.

So, that wraps up my exciting weekend. And how was yours? Until next time...Robin

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Tropical storms just before you leave town. It can't get any better than that!

Did you ever get your panels finished? You might want to put those on before you leave.

Robin said...

Yes, the panels are done...I don't think I will need them this time around but I am heading to the beach house later this morning to see how the weather is doing...I will stay the night to see what it's like. I will send you an email before I leave town.